Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Crazy, Party of One. Your drinks are ready.

Sobbing Drunk Woman: "You know I like to go to the bar and stay out late. So if you're gonna be with me, you need to decide now."

Man: "The bar closes in an hour. It's time to go. You've had too much to drink. Now lets go."

Sobbing Drunk Woman: "NO! NO! NO! You know I stay until it closes. We leave when I say we leave. You're embarrsing me in front of my friends. Don't you care about me?!"

Man: You have had way too much. Just listen to you! I don't care if I embarrass you. I love you, but I've had enough."

Sobbing Drunk Woman: "No you listen. I don't care if you're married. We've been dating WAY too long and if you think we're fucked up now, it's only going to get worse."

- In front of Jake's Pub

-- Submitted by Dizzy

No comments: