Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You have Saturday and Sunday...sometimes.

New Businessman: "So I woke up at 5AM, showered, ate breakfast, got dressed, grabbed my briefcase and drove to the train station. I parked, got on the train, rode an hour downtown, and herded off the train with the rest of the cattle at Union Station. Walked in to work, said hi to my secretary, sat down and did what amounted to 8 hours of busy work. Left work at 5PM, herded back on the train, rode an hour home, got in my car, drove to my house, and didn't want to do anything but veg out and eat my macaroni and cheese. This is going to be the next 40 plus year of my life? FUCK my college degree."

- Metra/BNSF Line

-- Submitted by Cooper

Will buying a shirt or a hat really kill you? What if I started a design contest where the winner got a free shirt or something? Drop a comment and let me know if you'd be interested.

No comments: